Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Recent favourites...

Lately, I've been really busy and don't have a lot of time to get ready in the mornings. 
So, I've started to use less makeup and I've been reaching for all these fuss-free makeup products. Weirdly enough a lot of them are cream products :)

First of all - my Clarisonic Plus. I love the gentle exfoliation it provides and it also massages my skin and cleans it so that if I use toner or micellar water afterwards, there's not a trace of makeup left on my skin. I feel that it really does cleanse my skin thoroughly and I hope that after some time it will also help to improve my skin deep down :) I use it every other day and feel that this way it's not too harsh for me :)
One of the makeup products I actually never use are contour powders and bronzers :) But this Lancome Star Bronzer Sun-Kissed Bronzing Power is just the perfect shade to wear as an eyeshadow. It makes my eyes look so blue and bright. And it's matte, which is perfect :) For using as a bronzer, I feel that this one would look too orange in my skin tone (swatch in the middle). If I use an eyeshadow primer it also stays on the whole day :)
I've had my Oriflame Beauty Eyebrow Kit for a long time and I really like it. The only product I almost never touched from the palette is the wax on the bottom of the kit. But after filling my eyebrows in and using my finger to warm the wax a bit and then applying it, the wax makes my eyebrows stay put for the whole day. The only downside is that the wax looks quite yucky now and I don't like my makeup looking dirty :D
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara in shade #01 Black is something I think I cannot live without anymore. It makes putting mascara on my bottom lashes so easy and clean plus the mascara doesn't smudge or flake during the whole time I'm wearing it. Love it!
All kind of cream products is my new obsession. It' just so easy to apply them especially with my fingers :)
I've been wearing the cream blusher from my Sleek Blush By 3 palette in shade Pink Lemonade every single day (swatch second from left). It's very long-wearing product that gives my cheeks a fresh flush during the day :)
I've been wearing Maybelline Color Tattoo 24H cream eyeshadow in shade #35 On and on Bronze very often (swatch second from right). It is a shimmery colour but on some days I quite like it. A more in-depth review on Color Tattoos will come soon :)
The other cream eyeshadow I've been loving recently and that has previously featured in my favourites is Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow in shade #25 Slate (swatch on the right). It's my favourite taupey grey matte shade and it truly is long wearing. I apply and blend it with my fingers which is very convenient when in a hurry :)
Surprisingly the lip product I've been reaching for most is Bellaoggi Tentazione lipstick pencil in shade #03 Candy Pink (swatch on the left). It was an impulse buy off the discount shelf. Ah, oh... it's just awesome. Matte soft pink shade that lasts a very very long time! This product proves that you don't always have to spend a fortune to get a really worthy product :)


Mu elutempo on viimasel ajal olnud ülimalt kiire - varane ärkamine ei jäta just kuigi palju aega meigi peale kulutada, seega on mul tekkinud hulk tooteid, mis aitavad paari minutiga hakkama saada.
Clarisonic Plus - see puhastab mu naha täiesti puhtaks! Kui ma pärast Clarisonic'u kasutamist oma näo tooniku või mitsellaarveega üle tõmban, on mu nahk täiesti puhas ja mingeid meigijälgi ei ole. Lisaks koorib see hellalt mu nahka ning masseerib seda. Kaifin! :D
Ma üldiselt ei kasuta kunagi ei kontuurimis- ega päikesepuudrit. Kuna mul see Lancome Star Bronzer Sun-Kissed Bronzing Power (värvinäidis keskel) sahtlis vedeles, proovisin seda lauvärvina ja ohhoooo! Mu hallid silmad muutuvad helesiniseks kui seda kasutan! Lisaks, lauvärvi aluskreemi kasutades püsib see peal terve päeva!
Oriflame Beauty Eyebrow Kit kulmupalett on mul kasutuses olnud juba terve igaviku ja see meeldib mulle väga. Ainus toode, mida ma sellest paletist praktiliselt puutunud polnud, oli kulmuvaha. Kuid kui seda sõrmede vahel veidi soojendada ja siis värvitud kulmudele kanda, kindlustab vaha selle, et kulmud püsivad seal, kus on nende koht, kogu päeva jooksul! :)
Alates hetkest kui hakkasin kasutama spetsiaalselt alumistele ripsmetele mõeldud Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara ripsmetušši toonis #01 Black ei kujuta ma oma elu selleta enam ette. Mugav pisike harjas muudab tušši pealekandmise kergeks ja puhtaks ning see ei liigu ripsmetelt kuhugi enne kui selle maha pesen. Fantastiline!
Kreemjad tooted on ajapuuduse tõttu muutunud asendamatuks. Sestap kasutan viimasel ajal oma Sleek Blush By 3 põsepunapaleti kreemjat ruuži (värvinäidis vasakult teine) kõige sagedamini. See püsib peal terve päeva ja annab mu näole terve jume :)
Kreemjatest lauvärvidest olen viimasel ajal kõige rohkem kasutanud Maybelline Color Tattoo 24H toonis #35 On and on Bronze (värvinäidis paremalt teine). See on üsna sätendav ja seega ei kanna ma seda igapäevaselt aga vastavalt tujule ikkagi piisavalt tihti. Eraldi arvustus Color Tattoo'dest tuleb üsna pea :)
Teine lemmik kreemjas lauvärv on imeilus hallikas taupe toon, mis on ka varasemalt lemmikutes listitud olnud. Tegemist on Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow lauvärviga toonis #25 Slate (värvinäidis paremal). Tõeliselt kauakestev lauvärv, mis ei vaja aluskreemi :)
Üllatavalt on mu viimase aja enimkasutatav huuletoode Bellaoggi Tentazione huulepulga pliiats toonis #03 Candy Pink (värvinäidis vasakul). Soetasin selle mingi suvalise sooduka ajal Selverist ja ohh! Nii ilus ja matt toon, mis kestab tunde ja tunde. Toode, mis tõestab, et ülihea tulemuse saavutamiseks pole alati vaja kulutada tervet varandust :)

1 comment: