Thursday, February 19, 2015

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom

It sure starting to feel like spring here...
It's light outside when I go to work in the morning at around 7.30am and still light when I head back home. The birds are chirping and the sun is rising almost every day :)
And though I still need to wear a hat, scarf and gloves it smells like spring already! 

Last week I noticed a very lovely perfume on my colleague and immediately needed to know what it was. Apparently it's Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette spray which I got for myself from a local online store for only 14€!!!! And it's 100ml (3.3 fl oz).
Of course the size of the bottle is not very travel friendly but you can always use a Travalo for your purse :)

It's a very fresh scent and the first thing you'll notice is (of course) green tea. The top notes are bergamot and citrus, middle notes are green tea and cherry blossom followed rich birch bottom notes.
I already love the original green tea scent of Elizabeth Arden Green Tea line and I should dig out my Green Tea Honey Drops Body Cream to use with this perfume.
I bet it will make me feel even more excited for spring and will lift my spirit :)

p.s. Don't you agree that the box is just screaming of spring :) 


Kevade lõhn on juba õues...
Mind teeb rõõmsaks kui valge on hommikuti, mil tööle sõidan ja ka koju jõudes on väljas ikka veel valge :)

Kui ma eelmisel nädalal tundsin oma kolleegi kandmas imehead parfüümi, pidin kohe teada saama, millega tegu. Tuleb välja, et see oli Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom tualettvesi, mille otsustasin kohe ka endale soetada. Kõige soodsama hinna leidsin selle on24 veebipoest, kus 100ml parfüümsprei maksab vaid 14 eurot. Nii suurt pudelit ma muidugi igapäevaselt kaasas kandma ei hakka aga väike Travalo täidetav pudel on siin kindlasti abiks (leiad selle minu uurimistöö tulemusel kõige soodsamalt Levelzone'ist).

Green Tea Cherry Blossom on kevadiselt karge ja värske parfüüm, milles kõigepealt tunneb rohelise tee, tsitruse ja bergamoti lõhna. Südamenoodiks on kirsiõied ja põhjas kask.
See tualettvesi tuletas mulle meelde mu Elizabeth Ardeni rohelise tee ja meega kehakreemi, mille kohe välja otsin ning neid kahte kombineerides tormab kevad mu sisse ja ümber peatamatu hooga :)

p.s. Eksole see pakend teeb meele hästi kevadiseks? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment