Friday, June 13, 2014

iHerb haul #2

So, I was very impressed by my first iHerb purchase and pretty soon I decided to try some more products. I have wanted to try different shades of eyeliner besides black for a long time (wish list) and I was happy to discover that e.l.f. has plenty to choose from. Also I've been very interested in healthier food and superfoods, so here's what I got:

California Gold Nutrition Daily Vits & Mins (30 tablets) - iHerb has always a lot of special offers going on so these vitamins cost me only a dollar (LINK).
Earth Circle Organics Raw Organic Maca Powder (8oz, 227g) - this superfood had also 20% off, so I got this huge pack for 6,50 $. You can never get it so cheap here! Unfortunately the packaging got broken, so my box was dusted with maca but that's ok, I just put it in a jar. I've tried it for few times and must say it really does give a lot of energy (LINK).
e.l.f. Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner in shades Midnight (swatch in the middle) and Coffee (swatch on top) - I am in love! These two liners have quite a long but very thin tip, so I can get really close to my lash line and in between my lashes which gives me the effect of thicker lashes. I've been using these two almost every day! Also, both of them look very dark on the eyes, almost black but not as harsh. Coffee looks quite light and yucky on the swatch but I assure you, it's awesome! And they cost only 1,99 $!!!! You can order them here and here. Plus they have a lot of other shades to choose from, too :)
e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Cream Eyeliner in Gunmetal (swatch on the bottom) (LINK) - this is a cream eyeliner and I'm really disappointed. I wanted to get a nice dark grey shade to accentuate my grey eyes but this looks just sparkling silver and the colour payoff is really poor! Luckily it costs only 3 $. But I've seen some of Youtube tutorials with the Studio Cream Eyeliner in shade Metallic Olive and this one looks actually very pretty and nice (LINK).

As the last time, I used International Airmail shipping that costs 4 $ and my package got to me within 10 days. I must say, I really enjoy iHerb and will definitely order again.
Also, if you haven't ordered from iHerb before then using the code LWH786 you can get up to 10 $ off your first purchase!
:)(:


Nagu ma oma  esimese iHerb ostu postituses lubasin, tellisin üsna pea järgmise paki huvitavaid tooted. Ma olen juba hirmus pikka aega soovinud proovida ka muid laineritoone kui klassikalist musta (hetke soovid) ja avastasin rõõmuga, et e.l.f. pakub päris suurt valikut. Samuti olen tahtnud proovida erinevaid superfood'e, seega siin on nimekiri minu teisest iHerbi ostust:

California Gold Nutrition Daily Vits & Mins (30 tabletti) - iHerb'is on pidevalt hulgaliselt eripakkumisi nii, et see purk vitamiine maksis vaid 1 $ (LINK).
Earth Circle Organics Raw Organic Maca Powder (227g) - hetkel kui tellisin kehtis sellele  20% soodustus, seega sain paki kätte 6,50 $ eest. Kahjuks oli pakk postis veidi kannatada saanud ja postipaki sisu oli maca pulbriga koos. Paaril korral olen seda juba proovinud ning mõnus energialaks tekkis küll (LINK).
e.l.f. Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner toonides Midnight (swatch keskel) ja Coffee (ülemine swatch) - absoluutselt suurepärased lainerid! Neil on üsna pikk ja väga peen ots, mis tähendab, et ma saan lainerijoone tõmmata maksimaalselt ripsmejuure lähedale ning isegi ripsmete vahele, mis annab väga tihedate ripsmete efekti. Mõlemad toonid näevad silmadel välja peaaegu mustad aga pehmemad. Neid kahte olen ma vaheldumisi kasutanud alates paki kättesaamisest igapäevaselt ja olen väga rahul. Lisaks maksavad need vaid 1,99 $!!!! Tellida saab neid siit ja siit. Toonivalik on samuti muljetavaldav.
e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio Cream Eyeliner toonis Gunmetal (alumine swatch) (LINK) - no see kreemlainer on küll pettumus. Tahtsin saada tumehalli tooni, mis rõhutaks mu halle silmi aga sain hoopis mingi heleda hõbedase tooni, mis hoolimata pingutustest ei anna praktiliselt mingit värvi välja. Õnneks maksis ainult 3 $. Olen paaris Youtube õpetuses näinud, et sama sarja kreemlainer toonis  Metallic Olive on aga väga kena ja hästi pigmenteeritud (LINK).

Nagu esimeselgi korral kasutasin International Airmail postiteenust, mis maksab 4 $ ning pakk jõudis minuni umbes 10 päevaga. Tuleb tunnistada, et mulle tõesti väga meeldib iHerb ja ma kindlasti tellin sealt veel.
Ühtlasi, kui sa pole varem iHerb'ist tellinud, siis kasutades koodi LWH786 saad oma esimeselt ostult kokku hoida kuni 10 $.
:)(:

1 comment: