Sunday, September 27, 2015

What's in my go-to makeup bag?

I thought I'd update "What's in my makeup bag" post since I did one almost two years ago (LINK)  :)
I try to have few staples in my makeup bag for touch-ups during the day and to have few things for quickly changing my makeup from day to night if needed :)
I love this YSL makeup bag because the surface of it doesn't get dirty and it opens up very wide so I can quickly rummage through it and grab what I need :)
I wear contacts so I always need to have eye drops with me. My favourite is Bausch&Lomb ReNu MultiPlus one. Since my face gets shiny throughout the day I always have a powder and/or blotting papers with me. At the moment it's Lancôme Micro-Aerated Pressed Powder in Translucent and Oriflame Optimals Matte Touch Face Blotting Tissues. I apply my powder with Oriflame Giordani Gold Flat Foundation Brush, it's short and tiny and fits perfectly in my bag. There's always a compact mirror and Travalo filled with my favourite perfume. Also because of the small packaging I like to keep my EOS Hand Lotion in Berry Blossom with me at all times :)
As I'm a lipstick hoarder, there's always a handful of lip products in my makeup bag. I switch them from time to time and at the moment I have more fall appropriate shades with me  - YSL Gloss Pur in shade 9, Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in shade 05, Catrice Infinite Shine Lip Gloss in shade 020 Best Seller,Truth Teller and Essence Longlasting Lipstick in 07 Natural Beauty.
 For my dark circles I have L'Oreal Touche Magique concealer which I think is a great for illuminating, a black liner which is a random one from Bellaoggi and Oriflame retractable Wonder Colour Lip Liner in Vibrant Pink.
There's always a lip balm and for now it's Burt's Bees Lip Balm with kokum butter that I absolutely love!
Do you take makup bag with you? How many items do have in it? What's your staples?
:)(:

Mulle meeldib sobrada oma sõbrannade meigikottides ning sel põhjusel mõtlesin kaasajastada oma "Meigikoti sisu" postitust, sest viimati kirjutasin sellest pea kaks aastat tagasi (LINK) :)

Selles valges YSL meigikotis kannan kaasas hädavajalikke tooteid, et päeva jooksul oma meiki värskendada ning ootamatuste korral päevameik õhtuks sobivaks muuta.

Kuna kannan läätseid, on mul kotis alati kaasas niisutavad silmatilgad, minu lemmikuks on Bausch&Lomb ReNu MultiPlus. Alati on kaasas ka peegel ning Travalo minu lemmikparfüümiga. Kuna minu kombineeritud nahk muutub päeva jooksul läikivaks, on mul alati kaasas imavad paberid (Oriflame Optimals Matte Touch Face Blotting Tissues) ning presspuuder (Lancôme Micro-Aerated Pressed Powder toonis Translucent). Puudrit kannan peale Oriflame Giordani Gold lameda jumestuskreemi pintsliga, sest see on lühikese varrega ja väike, nii et mahub hõlpsalt kotti. Väikese pakendi tõttu on mugav kaasas kanda ka EOS Berry Blossom kätekreemi.

Meigikoti valdav enamus kuulub huuletoodetele, mida aeg-ajalt vahetan. Hetkel on mu meigikotis sügisele sobilikud tooted - Burt's Bees huulepalsam, YSL Gloss Pur huuleläige toonis 9, Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector toonis 05, Catrice Infinite Shine Lip Gloss huuleläige toonis 020 Best Seller,Truth Teller ja Essence Longlasting Lipstick huulepulk toonis 07 Natural Beauty.

Veel on alati kaasas valgustpeegeldav peitekreem minu tumedatele silmaalustele (L'Oreal Touche Magique), must silmapliiats (suvaline firmalt Bellaoggi) ja huulepliiats (Oriflame Wonder Colour Lip Liner toonis Vibrant Pink).

Kas sa kannad igapäevaselt meigikotti kaasas? Millised on sinu asendamatud iluvidinad?
:)(:


2 comments: