Monday, September 21, 2015

SACHAJUAN Leave In Conditioner

I have never used leave in conditioners because my hair roots get greasy very fast and I always thought that leave in conditioners will make it even worse.

This summer I got my hands on two SACHAJUAN products and will now give you my opinion on the first one :)

SACHAJUAN Leave In Conditioner comes in a 250ml spray bottle and you should use it on washed and towel-dried hair. As the name suggest, you don't have to rinse it out.

Even though the description of this product says that it also helps to keep your scalp healthy I haven't yet sprayed it directly to my roots but a few centimetres lower. The smell of it is very unisex which makes it great both for men and women to use.

The greatest thing about this conditioner is that it detangles very well and my hair feels super soft after using it. I also get a lot of compliments from people who ask if I just got a fresh haircut. That makes me think that my hair looks healthy and have the appearance as if I just came out of the salon :)

That means that I really like this conditioner and haven't used anything else for a few weeks now :)

Have you heard of this brand and conditioner before? Have you tried it?
Which leave in conditioners would you suggest?



Ma pole kunagi olnud suuremat sorti juustessejäetavate palsamite huviline, sest mu juuksejuured muutuvad kiiresti rasuseks ja ma olen alati arvanud, et sellised tooted kiirendavad seda ebameeldivat protsessi veelgi.

Sel suvel sain Rootsi brändi SACHAJUAN kahe toote omanikuks ning räägin kõigepealt esimese toote esmamuljest.

Nagu ka nimi ütleb, tuleb seda toodet kanda pestud ja rätikukuivadesse juustesse. Välja pesema seda ei pea. Palsam on 250ml suuruses pihustiga pudelis ning lõhnab väga "sooneutraalselt", mistõttu sobib edukalt nii meestele kui naistele. Minul kulub kogu peale 6-8 pihustivajutust, mida on äärmiselt vähe. 

Mu juuksed on pärast selle palsami kasutamist väga kergesti kammitavad ning ülipehmed. Samuti saan palju komplimente stiilis "kas oled äsja juuksurist tulnud". Seega tundub, et palsam annab juustele ka terve ja hästi hooldatud välimuse :)

Olen selle palsamiga väga rahul ja polegi viimased paar nädalat midagi muud oma juustel kasutanud :)
Eestisse saab seda palsamit tellida Feelunique e-poest SIIT.

Kas oled sedasorti palsameid proovinud?
Milline on sinu lemmik?

2 comments: