Sunday, July 12, 2015

Haul: Avon Sun+ products

I am going on a vacation to a place where there's +34C degrees of heat every day so of course, coming from the north, I have to protect myself and my family for sun.

Avon (link for US and UK) is having a sale on their sunscreens for a while now and maybe I went tiny bit overboard with my order but hey, it's always better safe than sorry :)

So, here's the list of stuff I got and will be taking with me in less than a week :) Yayyyy!

After Sun Cooling Spray Lotion with vitamin c.
Moisturising Sun Spray SPF 15 - this one I already gave to a friend :)
Moisturising Face Cream SPF 30 - they promise that it's suitable for sensitive skin and has ultra lightweight formula. Let's see, shall we :)
Multi protection moisturising sun lotion SPF 50 for adults and for kids - they claim them to be very water resistant which is always a good thing because sun will get you even under water :)
Protecting lip balm SPF 30 - because it's so painful when your lips are sunburned...

One more product I got was Avon Magic Tan moisturising self-tan lotion for face and body in shade light/medium. I actually can't stand heat very well and hide in shade all summer which is why I like to use self-tanners. I've used one from Dove and Oriflame before and this one is a lot better.
I apply it in the evening and by the morning I'm already 1-2 shades darker. The tan looks good for approx 3 days and it's also very easy to re-apply. If you want to get a fresh tan and need to get it off, just scrub your skin and you're good to go again :)


Vähem kui nädala pärast sõidan puhkusele, kus on iga päev üle 30 kraadi kuuma.
Seega tegin hiljuti Avonist ühe suuremat sorti päikesekaitsekreemide tellimuse ja sain loodetavasti kogu vajaliku kraami, et end ja oma peret põletuste eest kaitsta :)

Tellisin After Sun jahutava päevitusjärgse sprei, SPF 15 päikesekaitse (selle kinkisin juba sõbrannale), SPF 30 päikesekaitsekreemi näole, SPF 50 kaitsekreemi täiskasvanutele ning lastele, mis peaks olema väga veekindlad :) ning ka SPF 30 huulepalsami.
Hetkel kehtivas kataloogis (kuni 29.07) on paljudele päikesetoodetele soodsam hind, seega soovitan oma varusid täiendada, kes veel ilma :)

Lisaks, kuna ma tegelikult ei päevita kunagi aga lühemaid riideid tahan kanda ikka, tellisin ka nn porgandikreemi ehk Avon Sun Magic Tan isepruunistava kreemi.
Seni olen proovinud Dove ja Oriflame omi kuid see on minu arvates ühtlasema ja kiirema toimega. Määrin end õhtul sisse ja hommikuks olen juba 1-2 tooni võrra tumedam.
Jume püsib ilus umbes 3 päeva, siis tuleks nahka korralikult koorida ning uuesti isepruunistajat peale kanda.

3 comments: