Wednesday, October 21, 2015

10 years of Flowerbomb

Viktor&Rolf fragrance called Flowerbomb was first introduced to the world 10 years ago! Congratulations!!!
I discovered this wonderful, full, potent, mature and very feminine scent two years ago and it has haunted me since.
I think that this perfume is very black and white - you either love it or hate it.
I'm the one obsessed with it and it kills me that I still don't have it in my collection!

This perfume is exactly what it says - a flowerbomb - including jasmine, rose, orchid, freesia and patchouli.

If you haven't heard of it or ever smelled it, I strongly suggest you go and take a sniff!
It's marvellous!

pic from HERE

Viktor&Rolf'i parfüüm Flowerbomb on saanud 10 aastaseks!
Mina avastasin selle lõhna enda jaoks kaks aastat tagasi ja see on mind siiani kummitanud. Äkki soetan selle endale lõpuks jõulukingiks? :)

Flowerbomb on väga tugev, tummine, naiselik lõhn, mis nagu nimigi ütleb, pakatab lilledest. Parfüümist leiad jasmiini, roosi, orhidee, freesia ja patšuli noote.

Minu arvates on Flowerbomb üsna must-valge lõhn - seda kas armastatakse või vihatakse. Mina kuulun vaieldamatult esimeste hulka :)

Kui sa pole selle parfüümiga tuttav, soovitan minna poodi ja nuusutada :)

1 comment: