Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is quite new on our market and when we had a huge sale in our local supermarket, I grabbed this 400ml bottle to try it out. At that time it cost 5€, today I saw it at full price which was 7.90€.
I have tried Bioderma, Vichy and L'Oreal micellar waters before. I actually didn't like Bioderma that much and didn't get what all the fuss about the product was about. I also have a full review on L'Oreal 3in1 Micellar Solution here and I didn't like it that much either. Vichy Purete Thermale 3in1 micellar water was the only one out of these three that I really loved (I briefly reviewed it in my empties post here)! The only downside was the price, I costs near 20€ here.

I didn't have high hopes for Garnier version, because it has 100% same ingredients as the L'Oreal one but somehow this product works like magic! I'm confident enough to say that this one is better than all of the above mentioned products.
On the bottle it promises to be suitable for all skin types, to remove makeup, cleanse and soothe the skin and that there's no need to rinse after using it. It's meant for face, eyes and lips and is perfume free. I can say that all of it is true. This product does what it promises to do :)
It removes makeup in seconds, mascara included. It doesn't leave my skin (or eyes) irritated or dry nor does it leave any residue on the skin.
On some really late and lazy nights I sometimes (rarely, though) use this one to remove all of my makeup. I also use it after I wash off all of my makeup to get rid of the last remains that my face wash didn't get off and in the mornings before my moisturiser.

All in all - I love this product and I'm quite sure that I will not stray from it for a very long time :)

Have you tried it? How do you like it?


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water mitsellaarvesi on Eesti turul üsna uus toode. Soetasin selle Selveri Laadapäevadelt 5€ eest. Täna nägin, et Selveris on selle täishind 7.90€.
Olen seni proovinud Bioderma, Vichy ja L'Oreal'i samalaadseid tooteid.
Bioderma ei tekitanud minus eriti positiivset emotsiooni, mistõttu ei saa ma tänini aru, miks kõik sellele tormi jooksevad. L'Oreali mitsellaarvee kohta kirjutasin ka eraldi arvustuse (leiad selle siit). Ka selles tootes pettusin. Vichy Purete Thermale 3in1 mitsellaarvesi on neist kolmest proovitust minu lemmik (põgus ülevaade siin ja siin) kuid selle ligi 20€ küündiv hind teeb meele mõruks.

Garnier lubab, et toode sobib kõigile nahatüüpidele, eemaldab meigi, puhastab ja rahustab nahka, see ei jäta nahale jääke (ehk, et seda pole vaja maha loputada), sobib näo-, silma- ja huulemeigi eemaldamiseks ning on lõhnavaba.
Kõike seda, mida pakend lubab, see toode ka teeb.
Meigi (ja isegi ripsmetuši) eemaldamisega saab see hakkama kiirelt ja tõhusalt, see ei ärrita mu nahka ega silmi ning ei jäta nahale kleepuvat tunnet.

Võin täie kindlusega öelda, et tegemist on tõeliselt väärt tootega, mis jääb minu iluarsenali ilmselt väga pikaks ajaks! :)

Kas oled Garnier' mitselaarvett proovinud? Kuidas meeldib?

No comments:

Post a Comment