Sunday, January 25, 2015

New perfect perfume found!

Do you remember my post from last autumn where I was on a mission to find a new perfect perfume (here's the post)?
Though I haven't been updating you on my latest tries, I've been testing out plenty of perfumes from my samples stash...
And I have found my next perfect match... or should I say two, because there are two fragrances I cannot get out of my head and now I'm facing a dilemma.
Which one should I choose?

The heroes of today's post are:

REVEAL by Calvin Klein - one of the newest perfumes from Calvin Klein that came out in September 2014. I don't really remember where I got the sample but from the first second of spraying it on me I was hooked! It's woody, powdery and musky which is not what I would usually go for being a fan of fresh cucumber scents. But I think that autumn/winter season was the main reason I was drawn to this perfume. There's just something very warming and soothing in woody and musky scents for me during cold season.
Bvlgari Omnia Coral - this floral, woody and fruity fragrance came out in spring 2012. It has bergamot, water lily and cedar wood in it and again, from the very first spritz from my sample I was sold! 

So... the dilemma is... which one to pick? I love them both equally but CK is pricier because of the novelty and I saw an amazing deal on Bvlgari one in a local online store but now it's all gone...
Here's a tip to all of you - if you see a really good deal on the internet for your desired product - BUY IT- because I'm 100% sure you are not the only one who loves it!

Maybe I should just buy both... one every month and get it over with :D
What do you think?

P.S. If you're interested in my perfume collection, you can check out my top 5 and fall/winter favourites :
)(:


Eelmisel aastal võtsin välja oma arvukad parfüümisämplid ja asusin uue lemmiku lõhna otsingutele (postitus SIIN).
Kuigi ma pole seda teemat rohkem puudutanud, olen ma "kulisside taga" detektiivitööga edasi liikunud.
Ja ma leidsin lõpuks oma järgmise täiusliku parfüümi....ainult, et neid on kaks. Ja ma ei suuda otsustada, kumba valida!

Tänase postituse peategelased on:
Calvin Klein REVEAL - see on üks uusimaid CK lõhnu, mis tuli välja eelmise aasta septembris. Selles on puitu, puudrit ja muskust ning isegi soola :) Ma ei mäleta, kust ma selle sämpli sain kuid esimesi sekundeid, mil seda lõhna endale peale piserdasin, mäletan küll suurepäraselt. Ma olin võlutud ja koheselt müüdud!
Bvlgari Omnia Coral - see kaunis lõhn nägi ilmavalgust 2012 aasta kevadel. Selles on bergamoti, vesiroosi, muskust ja seedrit ning ka selle parfüümi esimesest piisast alates teadsin ma, et see lõhn peab minu kollektsioonis olema!

Nüüd siis dilemma - mulle meeldivad mõlemad lõhnad hullupööra! CK on oma uudsuse tõttu kallim ja Bvlgarile oli on24-s suurepärane pakkumine kuid hetkel kui ma seda ostma suundusin, oli toode juba läbi müüdud.
Siit ka minu õpetussõnad - kui sa näed ülihead pakkumist tootele, mida ihaldad, ära oota, sest absoluutselt kindlalt pole sa ainus, kellele see meeldib!

Mida ma nüüd siis teen? Mille valin?
Äkki ma peaks soetama mõlemad? Ühes kuus kummagi?
Mis sa arvad?

P.S. Kui oled uudishimulik, siis minu kõigi aegade top 5 parfüümid leiad SIIT sing sügis/talve lemmikud SIIT

1 comment: