Saturday, December 22, 2012

Orgnx Color Care Volumizing Shampoo

So I ran out of my favourite shampoo and conditioner and didn't make it to the special store to buy them, I tried this LaCoupe Orgnx Color Care Volumizing shampoo. I have searched for a shampoo that would care for color and volumize at the same time. Unfortunately I can't say that I enjoyed using this shampoo, it doesn't lather very well but at the same time my hair were squeeky clean. But by the lunchtime of the second day, my hair were greasy :(. Since this shampoo claims not to have sulfates or parabens in it, I will not toss it right away, it won't replace my current favourites.
I will give it 5 points out of 10 :)


Kuna minu lemmišampoon ja palsam said otsa ja ma ei jõudnud poodi, kus neid müüdi, soetasin Selverist LaCoupe Orgnx Color Care Volumizing šampooni. 300ml maksis alla 6 euro ja kuna ma nagunii olin otsinud toodet, mis annaks kohevust ja samal ajal hoolitseks värvitud juuste eest, arvasin, et tulen sel korral oma turvatsoonist välja ja proovin midagi uut. Lisaks ei sisalda nimetatud toode sulfaate ja parabeene.
Peale kaht pesemiskorda ei saa ma kahjuks öelda, et ma selle šampooniga rahul oleksin. Esiteks ei vahuta see just kuigi palju, samas juuksed jäävad krudisevalt puhtaks. Ning teise päeva lõunaks on peas juba paras võipakk. Seega, kindlasti see šampoon mu lemmikut välja ei vaheta kuid päris prügikasti ma seda ka ei viska. Ütleme, et saab hindeks 5 kümnest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment